Meatless Monday: Tofu Ravioli with Tomatoes, Olives and Capers
We hope you are enjoying your Monday! Here is another tasty recipe to make it even better!
Tofu Ravioli with Tomatoes, Olives and Capers
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbs. drained capers
- 2 Tbs. olive oil, preferably extra-virgin
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Brine-cured black olives for garnish
- 16 large brine-cured black olives, pitted and chopped
- 13-oz. pkg. fresh or frozen tofu ravioli (egg or spinach pasta, or both)
- 4 ripe, large tomatoes, coarsely chopped, or 28-oz. can plum tomatoes,drained and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ravioli; stir to prevent sticking. Cook ravioli until just tender, about 8 minutes for fresh; 15 minutes for frozen.
- Meanwhile, in large shallow serving bowl, combine tomatoes, parsley, chopped olives, garlic, capers, oil and pepper.
- Drain ravioli and add to tomato mixture. Toss well to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste, divide among plates and garnish with whole black olives if desired.
Recipe originally posted on Vegetarian Times.
Peace Grl Out!