Boxed Water is Better for You and Me!
30 billion plastic water bottles are thrown away every year. Plastic can take up to a thousand years to disintegrate and make up a big deposit of plastic toxic waste in the Pacific Ocean.
What can you do to help?
Boxed Water is Better is committed to providing an environmentally friendly alternative to bottled water. Founder Benjamin Gott believes that it’s sustainability, efficiency and goal to give back sets the product apart from the rest.
Here are some facts about Boxed Water is Better’s manufacturing and environmental consciousness.
- About 76% of the box is from a renewable resource, trees.
- Trees used to make the box come from certified, well managed forests. These forests remain healthy and stable through ongoing replanting.
- Their boxes are recyclable. The Carton Council is continuously adding new carton recycling facilities throughout the US.
- Boxes are shipped flat to a filler which is significantly more efficient compared to shipping empty plastic or glass bottles to be filled.
- 10% of Boxed Water is Better’s profit is donated to world water relief foundations.
- Another 10% of Boxed Water is Better’s profit is donated to reforestation foundations.
To find a retailer that carries Boxed Water is Better near you, visit their website.
Peace Grl Out!