Meatless Monday: Grilled Mushroom Cobb Salad
Happy Monday! We hope you enjoy this new and refreshing meatless recipe!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch slices
- 4 portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup of your favorite vinaigrette
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Pre-heat the grill to medium-high heat. Whisk the oil, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Brush the red pepper and mushroom slices with the oil mixture. Place the red pepper pieces on a skewer.
- Place the kabobs on the grill and cook for 5 minutes. Turn the kabobs and cook 5 minutes more.
- Toss the lettuce with the vinaigrette and transfer on a small serving platter. Arrange the mushrooms, roasted peppers, eggs and blue cheese across the bed of lettuce and enjoy!
Recipe originally posted on Meatless Monday.
Peace Grl Out!