DIY: Milk Carton Lunch Container
Here’s a simple repurposing project and convenient use for your milk cartons. This is a perfect fit for a sandwich or snack!
Milk Carton Lunch Container
What you’ll need:
- 1 gallon milk carton
- adhesive-backed velcro dot
- Mark the carton as shown and cut along the lines
- To make the crease lines use a thumbtack to pierce a row of dots at 1/4-inch intervals across each side of the jug, 1 3/4 inches up from the bottom.
- Fold the flaps at these dotted lines, then open them and fold them in the opposite direction along the lines (this will make the flaps easier to open and close).
- Fold up the box and add an adhesive-backed Velcro dot closure.
Project originally posted on the Spoonful.
Find ways to repurpose your household items to reduce your carbon footprint. Every little bit helps!
Peace Grl Out!