Happy Halloween! In the spirit of the season, here’s a tasty frappe recipe to try!
Pumpkin Pie Frappe
- 1/2 cup premade coffee
- 2 cups of ice
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree (can)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup of half and half or your milk preference
- 1/3 cup vanilla ice cream
- whip cream + caramel for rim
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and while your drink is mixing, grab a cup and line the rim with caramel.
- Place the sprinkles in a flat dish and while holding your cup upside down, press the cup onto the sprinkles. The caramel acts as a glue to make the sprinkles stick to the cup, and makes it tasty too.
- Once your mix is well-blended, pour it in the cup, add whip cream if desired, and garnish with cinnamon or pumpkin spice. You may also add a swirl of caramel on top. Serve.
Recipe originally posted on Inspirations by D.
Peace Grl Out!