Meatless Monday: Greek Style Couscous
As another Monday rolls around, we are happy to share a delicious meatless recipe! Eating less meat can be beneficial both for your health and for the environment.
And with recipes like these, how can you not give it a try?
Greek Style Couscous
- 1 box (5.6 ounces) couscous
- 1 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 small can slice Kalamata olives
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Pine nuts, toasted
- Crumbled Feta cheese
- Cook couscous according to directions, substituting the broth for the water called for in the recipe.
- Drizzle the couscous with olive oil and stir. Add in the artichokes, tomatoes, olives, green onions, pine nuts and cheese, then stir to mix and combine.
For more insight and tasty recipes, view the original post!
Pay it Forward!