Live Peace with Girl Scouts of Orange County
Center for Living Peace is proud to work with the Girl Scouts of Orange County (GSCOC)! As we celebrate our October Outreach series centered around International Day of the Girl, GSCOC is a fantastic organization to highlight. Learn more about the mission of the GSCOC in the video below!
We work with the Girl Scouts to ensure that our programming supplements the experiences and badges offered by the Girl Scouts. See some of the classes and associated badges below!
- Knitting and Crocheting with Friends /// Meets every other Saturday from 10am to 11am. In addition to acquiring training in a useful skill, this workshop also serves as an excellent connection to the “Textile Artist” badge for Girl Scouts seniors!
- New Earth Drumming /// Meets every other Saturday from 10am to 11am. Come celebrate the spirit of drumming with family and friends of all ages, plus it’s a great fit for those Girl Scouts working on the Musician badge in the Junior Agent of Change journey!
- Smiling Monkey Yoga for Kids: Ages 3-7 /// Offered 3 times per week: Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Great for the Brownies “My Best Self” Brownie Quest, and Daisies “It’s Your Story Tell It!”
- Smiling Monkey Yoga for Kids: Ages 6-12 /// Offered 3 times per week: Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Perfect fit for the Junior Agent of Change “Staying Fit” badge and the Brownies “My Best Self” badge.
- Storytime with Cynthia Callard /// Meets every other Sunday from 1:30pm to 2:30pm, between the kids’ yoga classes. Perfect for the “It’s Your World Change It!” and the Welcome to the Daisy Flower Garden Journeys.
See these classes and more online at our event calendar! Which classes are your favorites?
Pay it Forward!