Meatless Monday: Spanish Roasted Potato Salad
Happy Monday! As usual we are sharing a vegetarian recipe in honor of Meatless Monday. This delicious spanish roasted potato salad is very easy to make. Follow food52 for more tasty recipes.
Spanish Roasted Potato Salad
- 1pound pound small Potatoes (white or red)
- 3tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/4teaspoon Salt
- 1/2teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 4Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
- 4tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon of salt and the pepper. Mix and put on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the potatoes for 40 minutes flipping twice during baking. Make sure they turn a nice golden brown. Take out of the oven and allow to cool.
- In a bowl combine 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the chopped garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice and Dijon mustard.
- Mix and pour over the cooled potatoes.
Follow food52 for the original recipe here. Good Happens. Pay it Forward!