Hello meatless foodies!! Today’s recipe is your quick, easy, and delicious ticket to being stuffed to the brim with Meatless Monday goodness! (Pun intended)
You can find the original recipe at bsinthekitchen.com
- 1 spaghetti squash
- salt & pepper
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tomato (diced)
- olive oil
- red onion (to taste)
- goat cheese
- squash seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut your squash in half, removing seeds.
- Remove seeds from rind for roasting.
- Place squash halves in a roasting dish.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste on the inside of each half of squash.
- Place 1-2 handfuls of spinach, top with diced tomatoes, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Thinly slice red onion, and add to taste.
- Add in a few leaves of chopped basil per half of squash.
- Top with a generous amount of goat cheese, and sprinkle with a little more salt & pepper.
- Place squash in oven, roasting for about 20-30 minutes.
- On a small pan, spread out your squash seeds, sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place squash seeds in the oven, removing once lightly browned (after about 10-15 minutes).
- Once the squash has finished roasting, remove from oven, sprinkle with chopped squash seeds, and serve!
Pay it forward!